Petunia – Fashion Elementor Template Kit is Fashion E-Commerce elementor kit powered by Woocommerce and WordPress. You can use this kit for develop fashion e-commerce website for your store, distro, boutique, and so on. Autumn is minimalist, simple, elegant and easy to use. Disclaimer:
All preview Images in this demo are licensed by Envato and belong to original author. Please do not do any payment. You can upload your own product and start selling.
Petunia Page Templates :
- My Account
- Single News
- Single 404
Petunia Sections and Blocks :
- Hero Block
Petunia Required Plugins (will be installed automatically) :
- Premium Plugin for Elementor
- Qi Addon for Elementor
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
System Requirements to Install Elementor Kit
- Memory Limit Hosting Server Should Be 512 Mb
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater
- PHP 7 or Greater
- Wordpres 5.2 or Greater
- This template not support Internet Explorer.
How to Use Petunia Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.